Skip to content
- You always bring your portable isolation tank to parties.
- You refuse to appear in police lineups with more than three suspects.
- You felt verklempt when your dentist said you had sensitive gums.
- You boycott drive thru windows because they’re only interested in what you want to eat and not WHY you want to eat it.
- You send your inner voice thank you notes.
- You think there are upsides to being a 750-pound shut-in.
- You belong to an introvert meetup group that has never spoken to each other.
- You have alphabetized 957 snappy comebacks to the question, “Why are you so quiet?”
- You brought a book to read at your wedding reception.
- You have fantasized about a threesome with Myers and Briggs.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: