Skip to content
- People always ask, “Why aren’t you talking?” Particularly the person who hired you as an auctioneer.
- Every time you tell friends you want to be alone they say, “Great, we’ll keep you company.”
- Folks mistake your aloofness for indifference and your indifference for unfriendliness.
- Being with a large group of people exhausts you, especially when you’re running in a marathon.
- Co-workers assume you’re a bad leader, just because you added sitting alone to your company’s team-building exercises.
- You have to constantly suppress your rage while explaining, yet again, that you don’t hate people.