- You get to spend extended periods alone – until a neighbor calls 911 and reports the hermit living next door may have died.
- You’re very self-aware of things like the sound of hair growing out of your head.
- You’re not a snob; you have a hard time connecting with people above and beneath you.
- Dining by yourself is great once you get past the hostess screaming, “Margery, your table-for-one is ready!!!”
- You’re creative. You can think of countless ways to say, “I just want to go home and vegetate.”