If you’re an introvert, you should definitely miss this.” – Carl, an introvert
The New GroupThinkers have been entertaining the world for generations with their message of love, harmony, and conformity. Spend an evening watching them brainstorm, run it up the flagpole, and suppress their individual thoughts.
“Their loyalty to the group at the expense of rational decision-making is inspiring!” – Peggy Noonan
If you enjoy sitting in an open office area without privacy, you’ll love the New GroupThinkers.
“They made me understand why group cohesiveness is more important than individual expression. And I didn’t have join a cult, I think” – Christine, newest member, New GroupThinkers
Leave your thoughts, wishes, and desires behind. Let the New GroupThinkers rock you with their greatest hits:
- Jimmy, Joey, Johnny, Jenny, Janey Crack Corn
- Scarborough Job Fair
- This Land Is Our Land, This Land is Our Land
- Don’t Think Twice, We’ll Think for You
- If We Had a Hammer
- Where Has All Our Artificial Sweetener Gone
- Go Tell Us on the Mountain
- Leaving on a Jet Plane for a Team Building Weekend
- Both Sides Now – One Side Tomorrow
- We Shall Overcome Until We Reach a Consensus
Join the The New GroupThinkers for an evening of acquiescence and compromise. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry if that’s what everyone agrees to do.
“After an all-night discussion, my family now thinks it was the best time we’ve ever had.” Linda, Stepford, Connecticut